At Seight Custom Cycling Wear we stand behind our products. Please refer to the Guarantee page of this website. There are, however, also some obligations on you that you should be aware of:
All orders for the sale of goods are accepted according to the terms and conditions below, and Seight Custom Cycling Wear will supply the goods to you on these terms and conditions. By ordering an item from Seight Custom Cycling Wear, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. Seight Custom Cycling Wear may amend these terms and conditions at any time, and any such amendment will be effective immediately. Your rights as a consumer under the Trade Practices Act are not affected by these terms and conditions.
1. You acknowledge that all web site purchases are concluded in the State of Victoria, Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of the State Victoria.
2. You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency on any product or service ordered by you from Seight Custom Cycling Wear.
3. If the quality of our garment(s) does not meet your expectations we will either repair the garment(s), replace the garment(s) or give you a full refund at our discretion.
4. Quotes are valid for 30 days and may be revised if an order is not placed within 30 days of the quote.
5.Payment Terms: 10% design initiation deposit is required, 40% deposit is required to begin production for all custom orders. Production will not begin until deposit has been received. Final balance is due prior to shipment of goods. Uniforms will not be shipped until final balance is received.
6. Prices: Prices are subject to change without notice.
7. Cancellations: Customers that refuse or cancel orders after Seight Custom Cycling Wear has received the deposit will forfeit the 50% deposit. Client will be billed for the 50% balance, unless production has not yet commenced, as determined by Seight Custom Cycling Wear. All goods will remain the property of Seight Custom Cycling Wear until paid in full.
8. You must approve and sign off on the garment designs and order quantities before we commence manufacturing. You should exercise care in signing off on your garments as orders cannot be changed after sign off and you are liable for the full payment on sign off.
9.Acceptance: Client understands the possibility of error. Seight Custom Cycling Wear is not responsible for replacement or refund. All sales are final.
10.Delivery: All custom orders are accepted on a first-come-first-serve-basis. Please place your order early. Your delivery date will depend on when we receive your final order. Delivery is subject to the current production schedule and unless a specific date has been agreed upon in writing, delivery may be postponed. Completed orders will be shipped after customers balance is paid in full.
11. Changes: Once the artwork has been approved no design or order changes will be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
12. Samples: Samples are available for sizing purposes. Samples are sent with a bank deposit and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the samples are returned in good condition. Samples not returned during your order time frame will be presumed purchased and the appropriate cost will be billed to you.
13. Logo Placement: The manufacturer’s logo will appear on all custom garments.
14: Warranty: All garments come with a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace a defective item.
15. Any designs and artwork provided to you by Seight Custom Cycling Wear are the property of Seight Custom Cycling Wear and you are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
16. When you approve your order you are also approving the colours. If precise matching of colours is required we recommend that you request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. There is a standard per item charge for this service.
17. Seight Custom Cycling Wear reserves the right to sell or destroy garments that are rejected by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
18. You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the garment designs.
19. Seight Custom Cycling Wear reserves the right to use images of custom garments in the promotion and advertising of its business.
20: PRIVACY AND SECURITY: Seight Custom Cycling Wear collects customer information in an effort to improve our customers' shopping experience. Seight Custom Cycling Wear recognises that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We may use customer information for marketing and promotional purposes. We do not sell or give online customer information to any outside company or third party.
Seight Custom Cycling Wear
Unit 11, 634-644 Mitcham Rd.
Vermont VIC 3133
(03) 9886 0214
0421 244 947